Dear BATJ Members,
Our next event Saraswati puja will be held on Saturday, January 21st, 2023.
It will be our 43rd year of celebration in Tokyo.
You are cordially invited to join in the celebration.
A) DATE & TIME:
Saturday, January 21st, 2023, 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
B) PUJA VENUE:
Ikegami Kaikan - Shukaishitsu (2F) Hall
32-8 Ikegami, 1- chome, Ota-ku, Tokyo 146-0082,
Location: About 8-9 minutes walk from Ikegami station on Ikegami line,
near Ikegami Honmonji Shrine (see attached map)
Car parking: Paid parking is available in the hall and outside around the hall.
1. Puja- 11:30 AM
2. Puspanjali- 12:30 PM
3. Prasad & lunch (vegetarian) - 1:00 PM
4. Cultural Program- 2:30 PM
5. Arati- 4:00 PM
6. Tea & snacks- 4:30 PM
7. Program ends- 5:30 PM
D) REGISTRATION DATE:
Please start registering now by sending a reply email and giving the following information.
Payment can be done later at your own convenience but positively before January 14th.
1. Your name
2. Your spouse's name
3. Your children's names and ages
4. Your other family member's names (only parents and in-laws)
The names will be checked at the reception desk before entering the hall on Puja day.
Participation without prior registration and Chanda payment will not be possible.
E) CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT & PAYMENT DATE (by Bank account transfer):
1. Bengali Family - Yen 7,000 (one spouse Bengali will be considered as a Bengali family)
2. Bengali Single- Yen 3,500
3. Others (not Bengali) - Yen 2,000 per head (children below 6 yrs free)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for Bank account details.